This is to notify all the candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University (EKSU) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management has released the 2019/2020 academic session merit admission list.
Admission lists is the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, its comes in different batches: 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd and other Batches.
How to Check EKSU Admission List Online.
- Go to EKSU admission status checking portal athttps://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number or Form number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search button to access your EKSU admission status.
If you are successfully admitted, Login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the admission offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: EKSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
You can also access your EKSU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EKSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EKSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.